Cyber crime is at an all-time high. If you think your business isn’t big enough to be a victim of a cyber attack, you need to think again. No one is safe from these attacks, and they become more sophisticated every year, easily bypassing relaxed or non-existed security policies. That’s why network security isn’t an option anymore… it’s a necessity.
Effective network security utilizes multiple layers and forms of defense, not just one. Our team at Roberts Technology Solutions are experts at building security services, having done so for a variety of businesses in the Corridor. With our network security services, here are some benefits your business gains:
- Equipment and software updates and installs – Along with keeping computers and network equipment updated, we take care of running software updates and installs for you to keep your network secure.
- Firewall management and updates – Firewalls provide a reliable and healthy environment for your business. We build firewalls based on your business’ requirements, and ensure the solutions and configurations are exactly what you need.
- Passwords – Passwords constantly need attention when discussing network security. With tools like encryption and multifactor authentication, our team can create custom solutions to keep your small business network secure.
- Antivirus/Antispam – Most people know antivirus and antispam software are necessary components of network security, but many people don’t realize why. We’ll make it easy to understand and create a plan to fit your business needs.
- Enhanced compliance— If your company is required to follow standards such as HIPAA, Roberts Technology Solutions can enhance your compliance posture through real-time monitoring of your network. Our experience across a variety of industries makes us well-versed in a variety of regulatory standards.
Every business needs a network security solution, no matter the size. If you are worried or unsure of where to start with an internal security plan, click the button below to book a Free Network Assessment and our team will help get you on track!
What Every Business Owner Must Know About Hiring A Competent, Honest, Responsive And Fairly Priced Computer Consultant
21 Revealing Questions You Should Ask Any Computer Consultant Before Giving Them Access To Your Company’s Network