Roberts Technology Solutions, Inc. is a growing IT solutions provider to small and medium-sized businesses in the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City Corridor. We consistently strive to provide the most responsive support for a variety of IT needs across a broad range of industries. We seek to improve our services with new team members who not only have the required skills but who are a good team fit, exhibit a positive attitude, and value partnerships with our clients.
If you match the following profile, we want to talk to you:
- Enjoy variety in your daily job
- Excellent adaptability
- Strong problem-solving and research skills
- Eager to learn and are open-minded
- Excellent communicator
- Enjoy challenging opportunities which will utilize and expand your skill set
We are always seeking team-oriented and enthusiastic people to join our team and offer a great opportunity to work in a growing environment.
Open Job Postings:
Roberts Technology Solutions, Inc (RTS) is an IT Solutions provider in the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City Corridor. We provide solutions for IT needs for small to mid-sized companies in the Corridor so they can focus on their business instead of the challenges of their IT.
The mission of a Helpdesk Technician is to confidently and comfortably work with clients to efficiently understand and effectively empathize regarding their request, enabling them to successfully troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve any and all issues related to an end user’s workstation. A Technician will be involved in providing both proactive and reactive support for a client’s needs regarding their networks, desktops, laptops, applications, phones, tablets, email and applications and provide detailed documentation of the task. A Technician is expected to have advanced knowledge of Windows operating systems, as well as intermediate knowledge of networking and Windows domain environments. Finally, it is crucial to be able to communicate clearly and effectively, leading to a thorough understanding of the needs of the client.
- Experience handling diverse customers, from industry to size to organizational culture
- Experience working as part of a tight team – relying on others and having others rely on you
- Experience working in an environment where you are trusted to work independently at times and be self sufficient
- Experience working with multiple levels of clients and colleagues, from executives to hourly associates
- Experience working with a growing team
- Experience managing multiple priorities
- Experience focusing on the details
- Willingness to learn from staff mentors to develop professionally
Local candidates only.
Job Type: Full time
Compensation: $35,000 - $55,000/year plus benefits
Please submit a cover letter and resume through the form on this page.